The wellbeing of our employees and their families is very important to us. That’s why we have a comprehensive benefits program that allows our employees to focus on their health, wellness, financial goals, and work-life balance.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, DCA)
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with employer matching contributions
- Pension Plan
- Fringe and Voluntary Benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Personal Days
- Bank-funded Short Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits (AD&D, disability, critical illness, cancer, etc.)
- Professional Development
Along with our great benefits, The Village Bank also offers a wellness program, which includes chair massages, walking challenges, and other health and fitness related events throughout the year. We also have fun employee events such as murder mysteries, dueling pianos, a field day in the summer, and an annual Holiday party.
The Village Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Village Bank is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, physical or mental disabilities, genetics or any other status protected by law.