While the coronavirus has created much uncertainty, you can be certain that The Village Bank has taken steps to protect you. Some of these efforts include:
- Educating our employees about signs of the virus, safety protocols, and the importance of proper hygiene.
- Instituting contingency plans with our vendors and partners to ensure services continue to be delivered with no interruption for our customers.
- Encouraging employees to remain at home if they are not well.
- Continuing to regularly clean and disinfect all areas of the bank, especially high-touch areas.
- Convening our internal contingency planning committees regularly to monitor the situation and adapt plans, as necessary.
You can rest assured that The Village Bank will continue to monitor the situation. We will continue to post updates on our website to keep you informed of the situation.