Popmoney is a quick and easy way to pay others and get paid. The service allows you to send and deposit money the same way banks do – directly from account to account. You can use your existing Village Bank Bill Pay Funding Account to send and receive payments from anyone, anytime with just an email address or mobile phone number.
Not a Bill Pay customer? Click here to sign up within Village Online Banking and start taking advantage of Popmoney and our online bill payment service.
How to Set-Up Popmoney
The personal payment system works within your existing Village Online Banking system.
- Log into Village Online Banking, click on Bill Pay, then Popmoney. You can also access Popmoney through our Village Bank App under payments.
- From there, you’ll be guided through a set of first-time set-up instructions for automatic deposit and withdrawal through Popmoney.
- Click the Popmoney tab within Village Online Banking Bill Pay, or access Popmoney through our Village Bank App under payments.
- Select the account from which you want to withdraw the funds, enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number and the amount you want to send.
- An email or text message alert will notify the recipient of the funds and directions for deposit.
- If the recipient’s institution does not offer Popmoney, the funds can be collected directly through the Popmoney website.
- Upon registration and collection of funds, these transactions may take up to three business days. Funds that are not collected within 10 days are returned to the sender.
Receive and Request Money
- You will receive a text message or email notifying you of a Popmoney payment. If you set up auto deposit the transfer will be made automatically.
- Otherwise, you can login and choose to deposit the funds into your Village Bank Bill Pay Funding Account.
- Popmoney also allows users to request payment (up to five individuals at once).
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply.