Your safety comes first.
As of May 29, 2021, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker rescinded all COVID-19 orders, allowing businesses to open without limits or restrictions. At The Village Bank, the safety of our customers, community, and team members continues to be a top priority. This page contains updates to keep our customers and community informed.
All of our branches with the exception of Lasell Village are fully open. Our Corporate Office and Loan Center at 320 Needham Street is available by appointment by calling (617) 969-4300.
As of May 29, 2021, the following changes have been made inside our branches:
- Face coverings no longer are required for customers or employees. Those who wish to wear face coverings are welcome to do so.
- Plexiglass dividers will remain in place at each teller window and in each platform office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all branches, and nanoseptic skins will remain on high-touch surfaces.
- Floor stickers have been removed, and social distancing protocols no longer are in place.
- Transactions slips are now available in check-writing desks for customer usage.
- Chairs have been placed back into lobbies. Lollipops are available as well!
- Coffee stations, computer kiosks and business tables will remain unavailable for the time being.
The Village Bank has taken steps to protect our community, including:
- Educating our employees about signs of the virus, safety protocols, and the importance of proper hygiene.
- Instituting contingency plans with our vendors and partners to ensure services continue to be delivered with no interruption for our customers.
- Encouraging employees to remain at home if they are not well.
- Continuing to regularly clean and disinfect all areas of the bank, especially high-touch areas.
- Convening our internal contingency planning committees regularly to monitor the situation and adapt plans, as necessary.
For the safety of our employees and other customers, we ask that customers refrain from entering our branch offices if any of the following apply:
- You or someone in your household is being observed for or has COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the CDC (runny nose, sore throat, fever of 100.4 or more).
If you or someone in your household is suffering from COVID-19 related symptoms and needs assistance with your banking, please call us at (617) 969-4300 and we will work with you to find a solution to your needs remotely.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has issued an update on potential fraud risks as a result of the coronavirus. To learn more about these risks and ways you can protect yourself, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s coronavirus page.