The following Debit Card Reward structure will apply to The Village Bank’s eVolve Checking account:
- Debit Card Rebate* – .30% back on all signature-based purchases made with your debit card;
- Digital Banking Reward**– $5 per statement cycle for online banking/digital use.
Debit Card Rebate: At the end of every statement cycle, you will receive .30% back on all signature-based purchases made throughout the statement cycle using your debit card.
Digital Banking Reward: At the end of every statement cycle, we will reward you with $5 for maintaining your online/digital banking profile. In order to continue your eligibility, you must:
- Be enrolled in online banking with eStatements;
- Have one electronic deposit in the statement cycle (ACH, Zelle, or Real Time Payment); and
- Maintain an active checking account status.
An active status on your checking account can be maintained through customer-initiated activity such as a deposit or withdrawal to your checking account, excluding ACH debits or credits.
The Village Bank, or you the customer, may cancel or terminate these features at any time, however, the eVolve Debit Card Rewards are available only on a debit card linked to the eVolve checking account with The Village Bank. Accounts closed during the statement cycle risk forfeiture of rewards earned during that statement cycle.
*You will receive a 1099-MISC at the end of each tax reporting year reflecting the Debit Card Rewards earned for tax filing purposes if the total earned for the year is $600 or more.
**You will receive a 1099-INT at the end of each tax reporting year reflecting the Digital Banking Reward earned for tax filing purposes.