Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Applying for Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness?
It’s easy! Here’s all you need to do:
- Gather your PPP Promissory Note, which contains important information about your loan.
- Click here to access your PPP forgiveness loan application.
- You will then be asked to enter your:
• Business Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• PPP loan number (Note: This is the loan number from the SBA, not The Village Bank.)
• Loan amount
- When you click “Continue,” you’ll be directed to the forgiveness application.
Need assistance? For more information on the forgiveness process and guidelines, visit the U.S. Treasury Department’s CARES Act page.
If you have any questions about your existing PPP loan forgiveness, please email us at SBAForgiveness@village-bank.com. You can also call our Customer Care team at (617) 969-4300 for help with obtaining your SBA PPP loan number.
Thank you for allowing The Village Bank to serve your business.